Friday, August 29, 2008

Sarah Palin rises to the top of McCain's VP list.

Well this is interesting.

It was not too long ago that I thought that if McCain chose Palin he would destroy Obama's slim chance of carrying our state and getting our 3 electoral points. But I have changed my mind about that recently.

You see Alaskans may be proud to have one of our own on the national ticket but I think even more of us will feel that Sarah is abandoning the state at a time when there are huge issues being dealt with.

With a gas pipeline still being worked out which many Alaskan are counting on to bring in some big revenue to the state, huge scandals still rocking Alaska's Republicans, and her Lt. Governor fighting tooth and nail to get Congressman Don Young's job, Sarah will leave the state without anybody at the rudder at the worst possible time. I mean who steps in if both Palin and Parnell are busy trying to get other jobs?

And if McCain believes Sarah Palin will help him to defeat Barack Obama and Joe Biden then he has lost his freaking mind.

Update: ABC News confirms it will be Sarah Plain. Holy shit!

Update part two: I am listening to the MSM try to flesh out Palin's biography. They are not getting everything right, but I am sure that will be straightened out as time goes on.

I do have one question for Palin supporters however. How will Sarah Palin's famous dislike for corruption jive with standing shoulder to shoulder with members of the most corrupt administration in American political history? What will Sarah have to say to Dick Cheney? George Bush? Or even new Bush acolyte John McCain?

9 comments:

  1. WOW I just heard the news & knew YOU'd have something to say! Looking forward to hearing your counter arguments to MSM gushing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a pithy piece up about her already.

    Looking forward to your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you hear what Bush said? About Palin being a reformist? Doesn't he realize she's talking about reforming the corruption of HIS administration? What an idiot. And I agree -- poor choice on McCrazy's behalf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pandering to angry vagina-owners everywhere!!

    This is politics, after all.

    Gryphen, we will be relying on you for your state and local knowledge of course!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yup..we will be relying on you for the Scoop...

    I am sure all 6 of the PUMA"s are thrilled ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the confidence gang, I will strive to provide you with information, gossip, and behind the scenes observations to keep you in the know.

    I have already had a lot of interesting conversation today at work and in e-mails.

    This is going to be quite the circus.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2:30 PM

    HardHatVet said:

    I'm new here!

    She looks like Dan Quayle in a skirt to me, with some serious questions about
    her past conduct.

    I will be looking to this blog as a source of TRUTH about this person.

    She must have some real dirt somewhere.

    Please post any dirt you find on the blog---I'm counting on you!

    HHV

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are the man of the hour right now!

    i sat in stunned silence watching today -- this woman could be our president --- warms the cockles of my heart

    ugh

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous12:28 AM

    Gryphen and Chris: You are pole smokers...no doubt. Enjoy eating your pork swords.

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.