Sunday, September 28, 2008

Good news! Juneau airport is safe from bear attack.

The airport serving Alaska's capital city doesn't have to worry about bears coming around anytime soon.

Juneau International Airport had to be evacuated Friday afternoon because of an accidental discharge of anti-bear spray.

The chemical comes in a canister like pepper spray but is used to defend against attacking bears.


Have I mentioned how much I love Alaska lately? Well I do!

You just know this is going to show up on the Colbert Report next week.

1 comment:

  1. well you can always come to Middle America ..Ohio...the bastion of Values...and good times..

    and a shit load of fun ;-)


    "I can see Washington from my porch...really"

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.