Monday, September 01, 2008

Sarah Palin November 2006: "I would choose life", even if my own daughter were raped.

In November 2006, then gubernatorial candidate Sarah Palin declared that she would not support an abortion for her own daughter even if she had been raped.

Granting exceptions only if the mother's life was in danger, Palin said that when it came to her daughter, "I would choose life."

I am not going to comment further on this particular topic, especially in light of the questions surrounding Trig Palin's paternity.

I report, you decide.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:40 AM

    Well, Bristol is 5 months pregnant. I guess her boyfriend didn't use a condom. She should of practiced safe sex. Maybe she should of listened to her pastor at her Assembly of God church.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pastor vs teenage hormones.

    The pastor never stood a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!

    Saint Sarah Palin?????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like she might be trying to tell us something. Think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:11 PM

    Cool blog title! I wonder what Jerry Falwell would have thought of it.

    As for this post, yes, I am biased, but when a girl says she would choose life, I think that's hot.

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.