Friday, October 17, 2008

Mudflats is voted number one political blog of 2008!!!

My friend AK Muckraker beat out multiple well known political blogs to take this prestigious award. It literally could not have happened to a more deserving person.

Muckraker and I have often been co-conspirators, sneaking into Sarah Palin rallies, organizing rallies, and sharing interesting tidbits about the Palins and Alaskan politicians. I have enjoyed hanging with Mucky and hope that we can continue our collaboration in the future.

As I told him/her earlier this week, I am still having a lot of fun, and I know Mucky feels the same way. It has been a wild ride, but neither one of us is interested in getting off any time soon.

Once again congratulations Mudflats!

P.S. You can click the title and give Mucky some love. I know it will be much appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. it is a great blog...we are all the better for this blog being in the center of the Palin Epicenter at the right time...all of the Alaska Bloggers have been doing a great job....

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.