Thursday, October 16, 2008

Perhaps the most comprehensive "Palin pregnancy questions" website on the internet has some interesting news about the National Enquirer investigation

This sentence right here really hooked me today.

I have first hand knowledge of where the National Enquirer is on this issue because I am in communication with one of the reporters. They do pay their sources.

I tried to get some info out of these guys last month and didn't get bupkiss, so if Audrey is doing better then that then her site may be one to keep an eye on in the near future.

This is still a question that bothers me a great deal.

I actually had a LONG conversation with one of my fellow bloggers who said that we will NEVER know the truth. I disagree. I think we WILL know someday, and I also think that websites like the one linked in the above title will be the ones to break the story.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:49 AM

    Someone just needs to pay a nanny or maid alot of money for a little DNA....simple....or do like the tobacco company investigators, steal trash cans and stalk people. Make their life miserable until they can produce medical records.

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.