Thursday, January 08, 2009

Sherry Johnston does People magazine. Gee do you think Sarah will get jealous?

Speaking for the first time since her Dec. 18 arrest on charges of selling OxyContin, Sherry Johnston – whose son, Levi fathered a son with Sarah Palin's daughter, Bristol, last month – tells PEOPLE she got hooked on the prescription opiate after a hysterectomy eight years ago, which led to seven additional surgeries. "I was in pain, and I'm still in pain," she says. Johnston, 42, pleaded not guilty at a Jan. 5 arraignment in Palmer, Alaska. "I have been trying for years to deal with the pain.

Well my question then is "If she was in so much pain, why did she sell her meds"?

I have several other questions about Sherry Johnston that remain unanswered as well.

If she is disabled and getting a divorce then who is paying her rent/mortgage? Is she receiving child support for daughter Mercedes? Is she still receiving her Oxycontin prescriptions or have they been discontinued? And if they have been discontinued who is helping her manage her pain?

Because, as I posted earlier, if Sherry Johnston is hurting for money I know a place where she can make a boatload.

Lately, Johnston's spirits have been lifted by the birth of Levi and Bristol's son, Tripp Easton Mitchell Johnston, who arrived Dec. 27. When she saw the baby the day he was born, "I started bawling," she says. "I think he looks just like Levi."

Okay this bothers me even more then the questions about Sherry Johnston.

I have asked EVERYBODY. And NOBODY has seen this baby. NOBODY. Not in Anchorage, not in Wasilla, not anywhere. NOWHERE and NOBODY!

Now if you were trying to dispel the persistent rumor that your daughter is the real mother of Trig Palin, wouldn't you get pictures of newborn Trip Palin out to the media as fast as humanly possible to demonstrate that Bristol simply could not have given birth to both children because their births would only be 8 months apart?

And yeah I know it is still POSSIBLE, but not nearly as likely. Don't you agree?

I mean it just does not make any sense! And yet I am not surprised.

4 comments:

  1. I read that article in People.. it didn't make sense to me either. I dont' know why she would need 7 surgeries for a hysterectomy, and if she has a pain pump, she shouldn't be getting that many pills for break through pain. If she is then she sure has a very free doctor. One I have never heard of before, and I deal with a lot of people who have chronic pain in my support group I run. None of my members have a doctor like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have wondered about the "179 pills" that were intercepted. That just seems like a really strange amount!

    I too, cannot even imagine what 7 surgeries may have been needed due to complications from a hyst 8 yrs ago?

    None of it makes any sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speculating about that:

    1) Post-op infection cleanout,
    2) Re-open operative wound to find the retractor left inside,
    3) Re-open operative wound to find the "sponges" left inside,
    4) Re-open operative wound to remove adhesions caused by the infection/inflammation,
    5) Repair of abdominal wall hernia caused by so much previous surgery,
    6) Cosmetic surgery to remove abdominal skin and old scars from previous surgeries,
    7) Liposuction to complete cosmetic surgery (prob. not covered by malpractice insurance award).

    Give me a while longer, and I could probably come up with some more possibilities...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:14 PM

    I thought his name was TRAP

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.