Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Jon Stewart calls Barack Obama a "pussy"! Well THAT honeymoon sure didn't last very long.



Barack's stumbles while filling his Cabinet have the Republicans dancing in jubilation, but I would caution them against any early celebrations. If Obama can just get through a press conference without embarrassing the country he is still head and shoulders above Bush.

Remember it was always the Republicans who seemed to expect Obama to walk on water. Democrats wanted a leader who could save the country, that is a much more difficult task.

I mean hell I walk on water everyday. I live in Alaska, and we call it "ice". However I have no f*cking idea how to get us out of this "Dante's Eighth Circle of Hell" we find ourselves in today.

I tell you what. I will be happy to do all of the walking on water stuff if Obama will just rescue my country. Does that sound like a deal Mr. President? Good. And by the way sir, I still have confidence in you.

2 comments:

  1. Gryphen, I agree with you completely. I have been sick of the bi-partianship for quite some time. Remember on the Apollo 13 movie when the guy walked into the room and poured out on the table in front of the crew a few odd items; the only things available to fix a huge problem? And by brainstorming and through teamwork, they were able to engineer a quick situation. Well, that's what I have been waiting for.

    President Obama's background in constitutional law made him the best candidate for the job. Yet, the Republicans want President Obama to fail. That is shameful. But I really do not want to give the Democrats any slack either. They all remind me of a bunch of kids on the playground playing their little game of tug-of-war. I am waiting for someone to cut the rope because with nearly 4M folks out of work, play time should be over. Thanks..for letting me post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:35 PM

    The president is not a pussy just over his head in a job he has no experience to do and is floundering. You really have to feel sorry for him

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.