Saturday, May 02, 2009

It is almost too beautiful outside to blog. Well almost.

The sun is up, the sky is blue, I was enjoying the weather, and you should be too. (Here is a little bad poetry for all of you.)

I did some weed pulling, some driveway washing, and went for a walk.

All in all a day well spent.

I tried not to think about politics at all, but well you know how I am.

I wish you could all be up here with me today, because I have to say that Alaska is really putting on quite the show.  Simply too beautiful for mere words.

Damn I just love this place!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:55 PM

    hmmmm? Photos would be nice!

    I have felt
    A presence that disturbs me with the joy
    Of elevated thoughts; a sense sublime
    Of something far more deeply interfused,
    Whose dwelling is the light of setting suns,
    And the round ocean and the living air,
    And the blue sky, and in the mind of man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maeve6:01 PM

    The sun is up
    The sky is blue
    Its beautiful, and so are you...

    Seems we missed Spring and blasted right into summer - okay by me! Its a stunningly great day! Glad you've been out enjoying it.

    I just read over at Diva's that you da man (well, I sorta knew that anyway, but...) the lemmings over at C4P think you're the one to watch! I think we should develop a code, that only regular commenters will know and then we can freak the C4P folk out by using it, even though it means nothing...too complicated - well yeah, I guess. Anything is too complicated for lemmings...

    Keep up the good work G!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:29 PM

    Thank you Gryphen, I really can see Alaska from your words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muffin 4 Ewe10:00 PM

    Wink wink

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have had some gorgeous weather this week, haven't we? So far this summer is shaping up to be so much better than last summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:22 PM

    My husband & I have turned into snowbirds... I sure hope you all don't use up all the warm weather before we get home!!! Please, Please let's not have a repeat of last summer!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.