Friday, July 17, 2009

Shannyn Moore will be on 750 KFQD today from 2-5 or 6-9 EDT. Tune in and give her a listen!

Shannyn is filling for Alaska's version of the Pillsbury Doughboy, Dan Fagan.

You can listen to it online right here.

And you can participate by calling the show at 907.522.0750.

I think Fagan might be making a fatal mistake. Once his audience gets a listen to the funny, intelligent banter that Shannyn is famous for he may find himself without a time slot on Monday.

I am just saying.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:20 PM

    You shouldn't make fun of Dan's weight. It makes you look as childish as Sarah Palin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I refuse to apologize.

    Dan Fagan has a serious weight problem and a few years ago he started an exercise program to help fight his weight gain and then just gave up and went right back to eating fat laden foods and smoking cigars. He was not always as big as he is today.

    I hate to see people who are self destructive as Dan Fagan.

    I am no fan of Dan but if he were to ask for my help I would gladly free up some time and set up a good diet program and an easy does it exercise program that could essentially save his life.

    Dan wheezes when he talks and sweats constantly, he is making himself sick and rushing toward an early grave. If I could think of just the right insult that would make him change his lifestyle I would gladly use it.

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.