Friday, October 23, 2009

Alan Grayson has a new website called "Names of the Dead".

Every year, more than 44,000 Americans die simply because they have no health insurance.
I have created this project in their memory. I hope that honoring them will help us end this senseless loss of American lives. If you have lost a loved one, please share the story of that loved one with us.


Help us ensure that their legacy is a more just America, where every life that can be saved will be saved.

If you have a loved one that passed away because of a lack of health insurance, you can leave their name and tell their story. Perhaps seeing the vast amount of people suffering under the current health care system will convince our politicians to get off their asses and fix it.

6 comments:

  1. WakeUpAmerica2:12 PM

    Come on, Gryphen. Why would any politician want to de-rail their own gravy train? Sheeesh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Uncle Bubbie was just diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. He's had it for over 5 years but they overlooked it all this time. If they had diagnosed it immediately, they could have treated it with medication.

    Too late now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:23 PM

    I heart Alan Grayson.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I second that Kathleen. We need more Alan Graysons, lots more...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathleen~Sue~ me too..cool guy

    ReplyDelete
  6. johnie2xs9:14 PM

    I like the guy too, but I think he should drop it a notch. Going by the last couple of appearances of his that I've seen (Last on KO), he's showing signs of liking the attention a little too much.
    If he comes to be seen as a whore for the camera, his message will suffer greatly.

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.