Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Who DOESN'T want this guy to be their Senator?



Scott has also gone to the Daily Kos to let people know a little more about him:

I’m a big guy from a small town. I was raised by a single mom in Petersburg, AK. I grew up in an Alaska where we looked out for one another, and that spirit of community is what drives me to this day.

I couldn’t have been a school board member, a mayor, or a Senate candidate without the love and support of my beautiful wife of 17 years, Romee, and our three wonderful children. The hardest part of this campaign has been being away from them for so long.

Why should you care about a small town mayor running for US Senate in Alaska? As we’ve seen, a single senator from any state, whether next-door or far-flung, can become an almost insurmountable impediment to progress. I’m running for the Senate because I think Alaska needs a senator who understands what it means to do a hard day’s work, who helps build communities, who watches out for his neighbors and gets them the help they need in a changing economy. I’m a guy who sees problems and tackles them, who rolls up his sleeves with Democrats, Republicans, and independents alike to get results on the local and state levels. I know that my young state needs continued federal investment to keep developing our natural resources. This race is about Alaska. But Alaska is inextricably linked to the rest of our great country: as goes one, so goes the other. Policies that are good for Alaska will help build a stronger America.

It only gets better from there. 

And do you know what?  I am pretty damn sure he wrote it HIMSELF! 

Suck on that Joe Miller supporters and Palin-bots!

14 comments:

  1. Dorian M9:07 AM

    It's about time someone with some integrity and their heart in the right place put themselves forward to give voters a proper choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:25 AM

    Fantastic! If Scott McAdams doesn't win, all I can say is Alaskans are a lost people.

    Please everyone, vote for McAdams!

    Otherwise, you will end up with much less than you have now, wondering what went wrong.

    Get out and vote - please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that ad! Time is short so how do we outside of Alaska help get the word out about this great, down to earth man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:55 AM

    Very Nice! Seems like a good guy, no baloney!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:14 AM

    He has my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:15 AM

    Any new Alaska Senate polls out?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:39 AM

    Scott McAdams seems like he is much more capable than "Joe the Plumber." I wonder why the parties don't embrace this American working hero?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally off-topic, but fun:

    YouTube video "Levi Johnston Blues"

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up0xKZ_yB4Y

    ReplyDelete
  9. angela11:11 AM

    "After you've been cursed at in Norwegian".
    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SME13111:18 AM

    Keep spreading the word everyone. Scott will do a FAR better job than Joe or Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  11. FJ Dandy12:30 PM

    I saw Scott's ad on TRMS and was struck by his calm tone of voice. Scott comes across as an educated, reasonable man, who has the best interests of his state in his heart.
    What a breath of fresh air after all the bs from Quittypants (the screech owl) and Joe, the wanna be lumberjack.

    I hope he wins! Go Scott!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous1:46 PM

    I donated today on Act Blue.

    I'm not an Alaskan but McAllen could be another Dim vote in the Senate and we all know the Senate needs all the help it can get just to get it's shoes tied every morning.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous2:51 PM

    I saw this last night on national TV and found it quite affecting.

    Made me wish I were Alaskan just so I could vote for him.

    MicMac

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous3:25 PM

    Great Ad!

    Scott's got my vote!

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.