Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas my little immoral friends!

Now, now no crying on Christmas.

I know it may seem odd for an Atheist, but I LOVE Christmas, and always have a great time with my family.

Of course when we were growing up Christmas was treated more like a secular holiday, you know like Santa had intended, before some of the nuttier Christians started demanding that we remember "the reason fof the season." Which in my house by the way had always been to get loot and bring up embarrassing stories from the past to humiliate each other.

But I don't think that is what THEY meant, though I am pretty sure my way is a lot more fun.

Well anyhow I cannot think of ANYBODY who reflected my views of Christmas when I was a child as well as Calvin does, so here are a few of my favorite comic strips to get all of YOU in the mood.


Now THAT is how I remember Christmas!

9 comments:

  1. angela2:28 AM

    Merry Christmas Gryphen. And may all your days be existentially significant----like Calvin's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroll Thompson3:33 AM

    Merry Christmas G. Hope your day is a wonderful one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:02 AM

    LOL on the JOY picture. I have one of my child, about 2 years old. He wanted NOTHING to do with Santa, so they tried to take a picture with a CUTOUT of Santa. The child is bawling. It's a keepsake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BearWoman6:15 AM

    Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:23 AM

    Merry Christmas, Gryphen. Thanks for all you do.

    Tina/Chgo

    ReplyDelete
  6. lostinthemidwest6:38 AM

    Merry Christmas, Gryphen. And a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas Gryphen and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas. Enjoy every bit of it. And thank you for brightening my day every day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous6:07 PM

    Merry Christmas Gryphen =)

    Gypsy in TN.

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.