Sunday, September 08, 2013

Extra gum wants to moisten your eyes this morning.

Just between you and I, and please don't spread this around, let me tell you that I am a pushover for this kind of advertising.

My eyes tear up at just about every commercial that features parents and kids in heartwarming settings, and during tear jerker movies I am a damp eyed, snot encrusted basket case.

For that reason I usually avoid watching this stuff, but ever so often I see one that is so touching and sweet that I put on my big boy pants long enough to share it.

Now if you will excuse me I have to go watch some sports while working on a car engine.

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:39 AM

    That was very sweet. Even though it's just a commercial, my feelings are saying, "Awww, the little girl has someone in her life who loves her so much".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Someone commented about the Google Chrome advertisement "Dear Sophie". Another tear-jerker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leland5:07 AM

    DAYUM!

    Hey! Got room under that hood?

    ReplyDelete
  4. angela6:10 AM

    Ah geez . . . I got something in my eye.

    ReplyDelete

  5. Pass the tissues, please, *sniff, sniff*.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6:56 AM

    Handing out tissues.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:01 AM

    And then they grow up...

    http://www.businessinsider.com/a-dad-describes-going-bra-shopping-for-his-daughter-2013-9

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous8:40 AM

    I miss my daddy..........

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anita Winecooler5:33 PM

    There's gotta be something in the air...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous6:16 AM

    OMG I am bawling over here. It's so unbelievable how fast the time flies when you're raising kids. I wish I could run up to their school right now and hug them all.
    JillyG

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.