Sunday, May 18, 2014

I love this show!

It is no exaggeration to say that I watch at least three episodes of The Big Questions online every week.

First off they have these great British accents which make everybody sound more intelligent then the usual folks on American television. (Even the ones who are clearly totally ignorant like that Paul Taylor from Answer in Genesis.)

And second I like the way that the host, Nicky Campbell, manages to keep the conversation going even while the panel is discussing the most controversial topics.

I often play these debates while I am blogging, and stop when I hear an interesting exchange.

I have probably watched about twenty episodes thus far, and I have yet to find one that I did not find incredibly entertaining and informative.

6 comments:

  1. Have you seen Top Gear? UK version. The US version is crap, if it's still even on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:11 AM

    Gryphen...I've tried to access BBC shows b/4, and get the message: replays only available in the UK. What's your secret?
    thanks...lkh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Fan In Atlanta2:51 PM

    I know! I love this show too Uncle Gryphen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anita Winecooler5:15 PM

    What amazes me is the civility shown on all sides of arguments. No stomping feet, interrupting, or shouting over someone else's words. A show like this would NEVER make it to MSM in this country.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:09 PM

    Gryphen,
    That was fascinating! Thanks for sharing it. It will be a regular for me from now on.

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.