Speaker John A. Boehner announced Friday that Rep. Marsha Blackburn, R-Tenn., will chair the investigative panel created following a string of hidden camera videos showing Planned Parenthood employees talking about the sale of fetal tissue.
“Recent videos exposing the abortion-for-baby parts business have shocked the nation, and demanded action,” Boehner said Friday in a statement. “At my request, three House committees have been investigating the abortion business, but we still don’t have the full truth.”
Boehner said Blackburn will have “the resources and the subpoena power to get to the bottom of these horrific practices, and build on our work to protect the sanctity of all human life.”
The full list of morons participating in this farce are as follows:
- Rep. Marsha Blackburn, chairwoman
- Rep. Joe Pitts of Pennsylvania.
- Rep. Diane Black of Tennessee.
- Rep. Larry Bucshon of Indiana.
- Rep. Sean Duffy of Wisconsin.
- Rep. Andy Harris of Maryland.
- Rep. Vicki Hartzler of Missouri.
- Rep. Mia Love of Utah.