|Track Palin and his now pregnant punching bag.|
Of course this is due to that incident back in January where Track Palin, with blood alcohol level of 0.189, attacked his girlfriend Jordan Loewe, punching her in the face, throwing her cellphone out of reach, and kicking her at least once while she was helpless at his feet.
Track also waved around some kind of firearm (According to Loewe he was threatening to kill himself.) which forced his girlfriend to crawl into the house and call 911.
Track was then charged with three misdemeanors: assault, interfering with reporting of a domestic violence crime, and a weapons charge.
He plead not guilty (Of course.) and was bailed out by a family friend (Mom was busy pimping Donald Trump back when Alaska was not too far away from which to fly to the lower forty eight.) for $1,500.
Then the next thing we heard was that Track had his case moved out of the regular court and to the Veteran's Court on June 27th, where his hearings kept being continued until July 13 when apparently the hearing was finally held and he was immediately remanded into custody. (Remanded means locked up without bail.)
I must say that if one were to believe in Karma that it would certainly seem to have come back on Sarah Palin in spades.
- For one thing her husband came close to dying in a recent snowmachine accident.
- She was summarily dumped by her new boyfriend Donald Trump.
- Her eldest son is now in jail for beating the shit out of his now pregnant fiance.
- Her eldest daughter has been revealed to be a bitch on ice who has used her son to punish her ex-boyfriend for almost a decade now.
- She is now considered radioactive by most conservative politicians.
- Her name has been reduced to nothing more than a punchline for late night comics.
- Oh, and her SarahPAC quarterly report shows that she is hemorrhaging money at an alarming rate. (More on that in the next post.)
And once again my response would be, "How much further is it to "down?"
Update: Okay so I have been in contact with other folks following this case carefully and learned that the Anchorage jail is denying that Track is being held there.
However I also learned that Track actually showed up for his hearing on June 27th, but became "very uncomfortable" and had to leave.
I don't know what that means exactly but they ended up pushing the hearing forward.
There is also some confusion as to why Track was remanded into custody on the 13th, when he was not scheduled for a court visit again until July 25th.
If I had to take a guess I think I would go with failed drug test, but once again no confirmation on that.
Update 2: Oh hell, the "remanded" part was just removed from Court View.
It looks like Snowdrift Snooki CAN still pull some strings.
(Too late though, it was captured in that screenshot up above.)