Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton has a double-digit lead in the inaugural ABC News 2016 tracking poll released Sunday morning.
Likely voters give Clinton the edge over Republican nominee Donald Trump 50 percent to 38 percent. Libertarian nominee Gary Johnson has 5 percent, and the Green Party's Jill Stein has 2 percent.
Clinton is at her highest level of support in any ABC News/Washington Post poll, while Trump is at his lowest, ABC News noted.
Pollsters found that 69 percent of likely voters disapprove of Trump’s response to accusations about his treatment of women.
More than half, 59 percent, also reject the GOP nominee’s claim that the election is rigged against him, and 65 percent disapprove of his comments that he may not accept its results.
You this last debate was really Trump's last chance to change the direction of his campaign and reach out to voters who are not on board with him yet. And he failed miserably.
From here on out Trump will only be speaking at rallies attended by his followers and making appearances on Fox News where only conservatives go for their information.
I would expect that going forward we will see this gap grow even wider, especially if there are even more women planning to come forward before the election to accuse Trump of sexually harassing or assaulting them.
Currently Nate Silver shows Hillary's chances of winning at around 87.4% and Trump's chances at around 12.6%.