Saturday, August 12, 2017

Last night Bill Maher's New Rules featured a face familiar to all of us here on IM.

What did he call Sarah Palin?

The Daenerys Stillborn of the House of Pancakes? Yeah, I liked that.

Of course what most people are talking about concerning the show today, was this:
I am not sure that is an actual unretouched photo, but I firmly believe one just like it exists somewhere.

Pretty good show last night though it is becoming increasingly obvious that the Trump administration is becoming so ridiculous as to defy any attempts at parody.

All Maher has to do is dictate what is actually happening to his audience and then wait for the shocked gasps and uneasy laughter.  

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:49 PM

    I felt last weeks show was not too funny. I go to Bill Maher's and Steven Colbert's show to alleviate my anxiety about Donald Trump in the presidency.
    Steven Colbert reflects my anxiety without making fun of it. He knows.
    Bill Maher is funny but he must always be stoned because there are days he's sluggish. Haha.
    But I still like his show. Don't get me wrong. I mean there are times when he has his former lover Ann Coulter on and I can't watch but most of the time he means well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous5:16 PM

      I prefer Sam Bee. She's more American than Orange Hitler will ever be.

      Delete
    2. Anonymous10:10 PM

      I don't think he likes women much, neither does my husband, but I watch him. His writers do their jobs that make it entertaining!

      Delete
  2. Anonymous10:37 PM

    Palin is a dumb, irrelevant bunglecunt and hardly worth mentioning. Forget about that attention whore. Seriously. She's no one anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous6:46 AM

      ‘An American was assassinated!’: Van Jones smacks down ex-Trump adviser defending president’s comments
      http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/an-american-was-assassinated-van-jones-smacks-down-ex-trump-adviser-defending-presidents-comments/

      Delete
  3. Anonymous4:39 AM

    I'm loving bill maher. He speaks my language.

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.