Saturday, March 18, 2006

Christian artist pees on Pooh!

They and others also described incidents in which an allegedly drunken Kinkade heckled illusionists Siegfried and Roy; cursed a former employee's wife who came to his side when he fell off a barstool; fondled a startled woman's breasts at a signing party; and urinated on a Winnie the Pooh figure at the Disneyland Hotel in Anaheim.

Okay I can't fault the guy for heckling Siegfried and Roy (even though Roy is a brave little soldier for returning to performing after having a tiger chew on his head.), but to piss on Winnie the Pooh? There is just no excuse for this kind of religious intolerance.

Do I make desparaging remarks about your spiritual guru? Do I attack Jesus? No! I only attack some of the followers of Jesus! Completely different!

I mean have you read the wisdom which is Pooh? Here are just a few examples:

"Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon."

"What does Crustimoney Proseedcake mean?" said Pooh. "For I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words Bother me."

When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you sometimes find that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.

Pooh looked at his two paws. He knew that one of them was the right, and he knew that when you had decided which one of them was the right, then the other was the left, but he never could remember how to begin.

"That buzzing-noise means something. If there's a buzzing noise, somebody's making a buzzing-noise, and the only reason for making a buzzing-noise that I know of is because you're a bee. .... And the only reason for being a bee that I know of is making honey..... And the only reason for making honey is so as I can eat it." So he began to climb the tree.

Where is your Jesus now? He hides his head in shame at the powerful words of Pooh!

I am just so tired of this Christian intolerance! Can't we all just learn to live on this planet in peace? You can follow the outdated, hollow teachings of your pretender. While I can bask in the glow of the one true prophet sent to me by the literary god that is A.A. Milne.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.