Friday, May 05, 2006

Let's throw Bill Gates a pity party.

Microsoft Corp. Chairman Bill Gates said Wednesday he wished he were not the world's richest man.

"I wish I wasn't. There is nothing good that comes out of that," said Gates, whose personal fortune sank by billions since last week when the software giant disappointed investors by saying new investments would crimp earnings.

The corporate leader who made Microsoft into the world's largest software maker - and who is also one of the biggest philanthropists - is seen as a man who does not like publicity. He explained that he did not like the attention of being the world's richest person.

I am just sitting here trying to fight back my tears. With all that of the suffering that we see in the world today how can Mr. Gates possibly justify bitching about having too much of anything when so many have not nearly enough of what they need?

You know what I wish? I wish that Windows did not crash so damn much. I wish that Windows Explorer did not have more security holes then a piece of swiss cheese. I wish that Bill Gates could finally get a decent haircut. (Jesus man you are the richest man in the world! How hard is it to get your damn hair under control!) And while I am wishing I wish that Bill would use his fame to tell the world that George Bush is a worthless President and use his vast wealth to help support an immediate impeachment.

Oh yeah, and I want a pony!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.