Saturday, September 16, 2006

The Muslims and I have something in common, we both hate the Pope! Oh, and sometimes I like to wear a towel on my head.

Leaders across the Muslim world demanded Pope Benedict XVI apologize for his remarks on Islam and jihad, unmoved by the Vatican''s assurances that he meant only to emphasize the incompatibility between faith and war.

The torrent of rage unleashed by Benedict's comments in a speech in Germany stirred fears of violent anti-Western protests like those that followed the publication of caricatures of the Prophet Muhammad.

Two churches in the West Bank were hit by firebombs Saturday, and a group claiming responsibility said it was protesting Benedict's words. Scattered protests elsewhere, however, have been peaceful.

Benedict cited an obscure Medieval text that characterizes some of the teachings of Islam's founder as "evil and inhuman" — comments some experts took as a signal that the Vatican was staking a more demanding stance for its dealings with the Muslim world.

Actually I am not angry about this. The Muslims are always pissd off about something these days. You would think they were being persecuted or something. Oh....yeah....right. Well I still think they are overreacting.

No, the reason that I hate the Pope is because he says I am bad for touching my penis. Actually my penis and I both hate him. If I wasn't supposed to touch it why did God make my arms so long?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.