Saturday, September 16, 2006

Preacher encourages Christians to get their freak on. Finally, a church I can pick up hot women at!

But then Beam, a portly, silver-haired basso profundo dressed in khaki slacks, a sweater vest and brown tasseled loafers that make him look like a retired country-club golf pro, walks to the front of the room and proceeds to tell the men in the audience how to make their semen taste better.

Sweet stuff works, he says, which provides a built-in excuse because "then you can say, 'I'm eating this cake for you, baby!'"

Welcome to the world of hot Christian love.

Now we are talking! It is way past time that Christians joined us over on the wild side. I think they have a ways to go before they can openly discuss figging and sex toys, but it is a start.

I love this quote:

Beam sees this attitude every day. Women tell him: “I feel like I am sinning when I make love to my husband.”

That is what makes it hot Baby! I have first hand knowledge of being with women who feel guilty about sex. It really does not add to the pleasure. They look at you like you have defiled them.

"Fine! Just give me back my handcuffs and riding crop and I will leave you alone!"

1 comment:

  1. You will probably find this site as amusing a I did:
    http://www.landoverbaptist.org/

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.