Saturday, September 16, 2006

Some Japanese teachers will teach your children by day and bang your husband at night. It's a twofer!

Akiko, Sayoko and Hisako (no family names given) are aged 45, 43 and 43, respectively. The first two are teachers at high schools, and the latter is employed at a nursery school.

So what, asks Asahi Geino (9/14), do these three gals have in common, aside from being in their 40s and looking after other people's children? The answer is that they all moonlight for "delivery health" businesses, which in Japan is a euphemism for outcall sex services performed in hotels or at the customer's home.

Asahi Geino brought the three women together to conduct a panel discussion, in which they shared their thoughts and experiences concerning these lucrative moonlighting activities.

Okay it is my policy to try and not pass judgement on peoples moral choices but.....wow!

Well I know which one of the ladies occupations I would rather get homework from.

I have a real thing for teachers. They are so hot! Which is great since I work with a bunch of them. But I am always very respectful at work and rarely lascivious. Unless they like that sort of thing. Then I can be terribly naughty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.