Saturday, January 03, 2009

Our President offers us the gift of hope on this first Saturday morning of 2009.



There are so many challenges facing this new President that I sometimes wonder how ANYBODY could possibly persevere.

But then I hear Barack speak and it always makes me believe that if anybody can do this, he can. It has been a long time since i felt anything like hope so sometimes I do not know what to do with it, but I am very grateful for the opportunity to experience this new emotion.

3 comments:

  1. He sure makes me feel better than anything or any words than shrub ever said or did by any stretch of the imagination. Of course the only thing I want to see of shrub is the back of him leaving DC.. it can't come soon enough for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:19 PM

    Does he just make you breathe a sigh of relief?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:54 AM

    With all of Barak's crazy talk of oversite and plans and building, it kinda makes me that W has been sitting on the sofa with a mean dog on his lap, choking on pretzels for 8 years - heh.
    /snark

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.