Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Ashley Judd calls Sarah Palin a murderer.



"Wolves severed forelegs"? Wow that is certainly not an image that Sarah Palin wants associated with her as she keeps attempting to apply polish to the turd that is her political reputation. And this time trying to look pretty and disarming will not work because Ashley Judd is much, much more attractive and believable.

I don't think I can remember another politician, besides George Bush of course, who had so many groups and people coming out against them.

And right now I cannot think of a more deserving person for it to be happening to.

You can visit the website that Ashely Judd refers to here. And of course I will add it to my "Sarah Palin's least favorite blogs" list as well.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:28 AM

    I wish this ad would air on prime time tv.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you seen the webiste Talk to Action? They are keeping on Palin too by gathering info on the church she follows, with articles and videos all in one place.

    I'm sure that is another one for your list of Palin's leave favorite blogs.

    Here's the link for the page about Palin:
    http://www.talk2action.org/story/2008/9/5/114652/6239

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.