Thursday, July 16, 2009

Tina Fey gets Emmy nomination for Sarah Palin impersonation!

Visit msnbc.com for Breaking News, World News, and News about the Economy


I was going to post about this earlier but then I saw Countdown and realized I could never have done it better. Watch and enjoy.

If the Alaska bloggers were allowed to cast their votes Tina Fey would win this Emmy hands down.

She brought so much joy into the lives of those of us on "Palin watch" that it almost took away the mental anguish we suffered at having to listen to her dizzying "word salad" and the exhaustion from the sleepless nights we endured as we attempted to keep up with the potpourri of lies that were constantly spilling from her mouth.

I said "almost".


Update: It took me awhile but I finally found my favorite Sarah Palin skits featuring Tina Fey and Amy Poehler to embed.





God I love these!

8 comments:

  1. *That* was the iceberg. Right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bones AK8:26 PM

    Tina Fey IS super.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:44 PM

    I believe Katie Couric and Charlie Gibson are nominated for their Palin interviews.
    Thanks for the laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:07 PM

    "That" ???

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of $arah's most recent, WTF Tweets..."elected is replaceable;Ak WILL progress! + side benefit=10 dys til less politically correct twitters fly frm my fingertps outside State site" about 5 hours ago from TwitterBerry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:07 AM

    Just a heads up here.
    The Twitter Quitter has started her countdown.
    Ten days until she lets loose.
    [10 days until less politically correct twitters fly from my fingertips outside the State site]

    She says she is "launching" her own site in...countdown with me......10-9-8-7-6-5.......

    She's been holding things back to remain politically correct while on the State's dime.

    Oh she is such a tease

    Someone's going to get bitch slapped,
    in
    10-9-8-7-6-5.......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5:15 AM

    Thanks for the morning entertainment Gryphen! I loved McCain's eye rolls - those were all too real!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous5:44 AM

    "Elected is replaceable?" So why would anyone ever elect Sarah Palin to ANYTHING if she is easily replaced?

    PALIN IS SOOOOO INSANE.

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.