Sunday, January 31, 2010

Moore Up North for January 30, 2010.

In the first segment we have Anchorage Assemblyman, Mike Gutierrez, who discusses fellow assemblyman, and Mayor Sullivan's lap dog, Bill Starr's incredibly partisan attacks on Senator Mark Begich.

Part One



In this next segment Shannyn welcomes Tom Brennan, author / columnist at the Anchorage Daily Planet, Bob Poe, a candidate for Governor of Alaska, and Steve Heimel, veteran Alaskan broadcaster.

Part Two



Part Three



Part Four



Part Five



I am becoming more and more (or is that Moore and Moore) impressed with this show each week.

We have NOTHING else like this in Alaska, and it clearly fills a need. Shannyn is becoming ever more comfortable in her role as the "hostess with the mostess", and the panel she picks are always very well informed and interesting.

My only bitch with the show is the production value, but everybody knows that it is not the best and they are hoping to improve it.

1 comment:

  1. I try to watch live or view the segments posted online. I have watched KQED Public Television in the San Francisco Bay Area since it's inception (1970 I believe, my memory is a bit fuzzy). Shannyn's show reminds me of early PBS TV. I guess I'm old school. I like the simplicity of the production.

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.