Thursday, September 12, 2013

Seeing your true love for the first time, again.

Here is what it says on the You Tube page:

In response to all of the questions: I had a hernia repair to fix residual tears from a previous surgery. I wish I could remember this but I was definitely out of it. This was my fifth surgery within our six years of marriage and she's been by my side through all of it. In a previous surgery I suffered a severe complication and we didn't know if I'd ever function the same again. She is the love of my life.

I have to admit that I am somewhat jaded but I still found this to be very sweet.

4 comments:

  1. O/T but maybe not so much.

    Here may be the ultimate product that will finally and effectively resolve all of our difficulties, fears, resentments, anger moments, anxieties, etc.

    The only bad part is that they haven’t decided on how to price the product yet – the current target is to start marketing first quarter 2014.

    Too bad they can’t accept pre-orders.

    Enjoy….

    http://www.youtube.com/embed/z9pD_UK6vGU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous10:15 AM

      "What's in it for us?"

      Delete
  2. Anonymous6:34 AM

    It's fake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO, it's not.

      http://tinyurl.com/kjhk6cq

      Delete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.