Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Finally back from their long hiatus the Daily Show addresses the shooting in Ferguson. As only they can.

http://thedailyshow.cc.com/videos/ufqeuz/race-off
Click image to play video.
I am almost embarrassed to admit that I did not realize the show was back on an totally missed it last night. 

I had to watch it today on my computer like some poor college student who cannot afford basic cable.

Still really good though. And Stewart looks well rested and invigorated.

And if you liked that you will love this next segment.

Good to have the show back. However let me just warn the producers that they better bring their "A" game if they are going to keep up with the increasingly brilliant John Oliver over at HBO.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:17 AM

    Only with humor can the truth come shining through..John Stewart was brilliant! My husband is African-American with a Masters degree and 30+ plus years as a teacher/coach. I only know of the racism through his eyes but John Stewart nailed…you can not become not-black, you live everyday with the realty that you are not valued but a good portion of this society who most times claim they are Christians. SMH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:15 AM

    Love it, love it, love it.

    Jennifer K

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.