Monday, October 13, 2014

First interview with Congressman Don Young after he threatened his Democratic challenger fails to ask him the most important question. #Whodidyoukill?

"The last guy who touched me ended up on the ground dead."
As all of you know I am obsessed with discovering who our lone Congressman has killed, and where he hid the bodies, ever since that fisheries debate in Kodiak, during which he said the following:

"Don’t you ever touch me. Don’t ever touch me. The last guy who touched me ended up on the ground dead.” 

So I was really excited to learn that Young had recently been interviewed by KTUU reporter Grace Jang. As far as I know this was the first interview with Young since the incident, but sadly Jang did not directly ask him about it.

However she did ask about Young's history with that kind of behavior:

Grace Jang: Your challenger mentioned a few incidents, like the staffer’s arm and the racial slur and the antics on the (House) floor. You responded to that. Can you tell us again what you said? 

Young: I said, ‘That’s me.’ I make no bones about it. I don’t want to be touched. I’ve never been touched unexpectedly by anybody. That was my immediate response. I was trained that way. He’s too young to know that. He’s never been in the military. And I’ve been that way. That’s who I am. I’m Don Young. I’m an Alaskan congressman, and I’ll always be the Alaskan congressman until they decide not to vote for me. But I’ll continue being Don Young. I’m not going to change because somebody wants me to change.

Jesus he even talks about himself in the third person.  As if there was any doubt as to his arrogance.

And the son-of-a-bitch has no plans to retire either. Just listen to this:

Grace Jang: You’re 81 years old. How much longer can you do this? 

Young: I feel good. Physically, I’m in great shape. I go well, and I do what I have to do. There will be a time when if I can’t do it physically, I won’t do it. I’ve got a commitment to my daughters. And if I know I can’t walk, I’m staggering around, I’ll probably not do it. I know that time will come. Right now, though, I’m tearin’ ‘em up and making little pieces out of them. So I’m having a good time.

"Tearin' em up and making little pieces out of them." That is exactly what he is doing to the reputation of Alaskans. 

I am under no illusions that Young will lose this next election, but dammit he certainly should.

And if reporters would simply start demanding to know who it was that he supposedly killed, or at least make him admit that he lied about that, this might actually be the election that sees him forced to step down.

And THAT would be good news for Alaskans indeed.

20 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:23 AM

    Care for a horse head in your bed, Don?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous9:40 AM

      G- I know that is Alaska and all but....how can everyone ignore a statement like this:
      "Don’t you ever touch me. Don’t ever touch me. The last guy who touched me ended up on the ground dead.”
      ????
      The guy has "issues" to me JMOhe was sexually assaulted somewhere along the line, but all in all a psycho loaded guy. How can he be in the Leg?
      It seem like the only sane one is Les Gara....

      Delete
  2. Anonymous6:40 AM

    "I was trained that way. He's too young to know that."

    What a crock of doo-doo. His answer is complete BS. He is an arrogant bully, nothing more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:44 AM

    "Young: I feel good. Physically, I’m in great shape. I go well, and I do what I have to do. There will be a time when if I can’t do it physically,"

    Is he talking about his bowels? He is isn't he?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous7:04 AM

      They exit his mouth.

      Delete
  4. Anonymous6:55 AM

    OT, but hey Gryphen.. Have you seen how popular your blog is at Alexa? It's very interesting and compare to other "anti-Palin" blogs and you won't believe the difference!! Also compare to the Sarah Palin channel.

    On topic, Don Young should not be in congress. Why does he get elected over and over.?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:58 AM

    "I'm an asshole, and assholes keep sending me back to Congress."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:25 AM

    My questions for Don ....

    Have you ever paid for sex with any of Todd Palin's prostitutes?

    Who has a better right hook, you or Bristol Palin?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think Forest is going to give him a tougher race than he expects. Also, a bunch of voters who might have sat out the Nov. elections are on board because of the referendums - and they won't be voting for Don.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've tweeted it as well. IMHO, from someone who has experienced both parents succumb to dementia and Alzheimer's, he is in the throes of age related dementia.
    With love and high hopes for ALaska from Georgia, USA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous3:02 PM

      beth0214.. you are so right. I feel the signs are absolutely unmistakable. Inappropriate reactions, repetitive comments, describing oneself as if reading from a script - It has a scary/sad/demoralizing effect on anyone that knows where he is - and where he is going. Unfortunately for Alaskans, he'll also be going back to Wash D.C.

      Delete
  9. Olivia7:41 AM

    OT: http://wonkette.com/563112/the-sarah-palin-fartknocker-report-sarahs-getting-pretty-tired-of-this-internet-job

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous7:55 AM

      What an absolute waste of money that POS channel is. You know it's bad when the 4pees won't even subscribe.

      Delete
    2. Anonymous8:52 AM

      Typical of a quitter.

      Delete
    3. Anonymous10:23 AM

      Ok. Who in the HOW LONG BEFORE SARAH QUITS HER INTERNET BLOG pool had picked three months? Raise yer hands and collect yer prize.

      Delete
    4. "Whatever"3:14 PM

      10:23 Me. Me. Me. Though I think all of us IMers should raise our hands as we all saw it coming.

      And my prize is just watching the Payme BLOG go down fast.

      I was the one who said the average life of a subscriber is 3 months. The good subscriber services keep improving and keep getting great reviews and thus bring in more subscribers to replace the ones lost.

      Plus they build up a fan base and are then able to sell all manner of items to their loyal fan base.

      Sarah couldn't even do the work to LOOK like a good blog for JUST 3 months.

      And, also, too, she has tons of consultants and the big media company behind her, plus name recognition and tons of free publicity from the "lamestream" and Faux media.

      Of course, we in Alaska and here on IM all knew she wouldn't do anything that hints of work and thus her video blog pretending to be a TV channel would be seriously crippled by 3 months.

      Next Step: Oblivion.

      Delete
    5. "Whatever"3:20 PM

      P.S, and also, too.

      What really irks me is that with all the free publicity and attention the Palins get, they squander it.

      They totally are undeserving and piss it away as if it means nothing to them.

      There are so many more actresses, dancers, people with a passion for a cause, writers, politicians, veterans, etc. who work so much harder for so much less.

      Any of them would be thrilled to receive an iota of the attention or the chances that the Palins have received and they would have run with it and made good.

      The Palins just piss it away.

      That is why I want to see them all get what they deserve because they don't deserve what they've gotten. And don't even appreciate it.

      So much potential for good and it's just wasted on a WASTED family.

      Delete
  10. Anonymous9:19 AM

    I'm in my 70's, have lived in Alaska since 1950 and have never voted for Don Young and never will. Think he is a total jerk, does nothing in the U.S. Congress and is poorly regarded by the majority he serves with there. He is also an embarrassment to Alaska - as are Sarah Palin and up for reelection gov Parnell!

    What is wrong w/Alaskans putting these folks in office?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, just F*#K me. I clicked on the link Gryph provided for Young's "antic's" on the House Floor and I cannot, CANNOT fathom how this man continues to hold office. He is definitely in the throes of dementia as I posited earlier.
    With love and solidarity from Georgia-but Hey-We got our own worries here-Paul Broun strike a chord with anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  12. What Alaskans fear is having no voice. We have our two senators and one ONE representative. I think people hold on to him because they want to keep his seniority on committees. Doesn't make much sense to me, since he doesn't DO anything. Better to start over with our Jr Senator and a newbie and start building our future.

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.