Monday, December 15, 2014

Let's start the day with a little Doonesbury shall we?

Source
I think I have already shared with you all a dozen times or more how much I love Doonesbury, and what a huge part it played in my political point of view.

However I have to admit that as of late I have stopped reading the strips and I am glad to see they are just as pointedly humorous as always.

Really need to catch up on my comic strip reading. Does anybody know if Dagwood and Blondie are still together?

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:27 AM

    I miss Calvin and Hobbes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:27 AM

    Oh, Gryphen. I do so adore you, you tireless tease. I hope every person who leans toward being frustrated at having to wait a) remembers how delicious Sarah must be reacting to this and b) realizes this is just Gryphen's version of some totally boss foreplay ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Otto Katz3:32 AM

    Ooooooo, Good one! And dropping hints already! This is going to be a good day!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous5:16 AM

      too early for my brain to function at top speed, what's the hint, Otto???

      Delete
    2. Otto Katz6:36 AM

      Are Blondie and Dagwood still together? I was thinking the post would be about the divorce becoming public. I was wrong.

      Delete
    3. Anonymous6:56 AM

      Are Blondie and Dagwood still together?
      -------------------
      You know, I have no idea! But good guess, thanks for responding Otto.

      Delete
  4. Anonymous4:24 AM

    Dude, release the Palin sh*t already! Can't frealing wait.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:34 AM

    Blondie is looking hot, as always.

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.