Here they are:
- “Donald Trump clearly feels threatened by Secretary Clinton’s qualifications to be president so he’s attacking Hillary Clinton for being a woman”
- “That’s what weak men do.”
- It is an old story, and I don’t think the American voters will fall for it.”
- “I hoped you were going to ask me if I thought he was a sexist,” Warren said. “That’s like asking if he has bad hair,” she said. “He wears the sexism out front for everyone to see.”
- “We need someone in the White House who isn’t afraid to fight for equal rights for women,” said Warren. “That person is not Donald Trump.”
Now I'm not going to bore you once again with my fantasy ticket (Clinton/Warren 2016) but I would like to say that no matter who Hillary picks (Hills and Liz 2016) that I think she will find Elizabeth Warren to be an effective and willing advocate for her campaign (Clinton and Warren, because haven't the men screwed things up enough?) moving forward.
And hopefully this will finally shut up those idiots trying to convince everybody that there is animosity between Hillary and Elizabeth, when Warren has said repeatedly expressed her admiration for Clinton.