Thursday, February 15, 2018

Wisconsin GOP candidate's own parents donate the maximum to his Democratic opponent. Oh, that's gotta sting.

Sure my parents hate me, but hear me out.
Courtesy of  The Hill:

The parents of GOP Senate candidate Kevin Nicholson have maxed out their campaign contributions to the Democrat he’s challenging, CNN reported Monday. 

Each of Nicholson’s parents gave $2,700 to Sen. Tammy Baldwin’s (D-Wis.) campaign in December, the largest amount they can give during the Democratic primary. 

Nicholson’s mother, Donna, has been documented as giving thousands of dollars to Democratic candidates over the years. However, this is the first gift either of his parents have made to Baldwin’s campaign since Nicholson announced his own bid. 

"My parents have a different worldview than I do, and it is not surprising that they would support a candidate like Tammy Baldwin who shares their perspective,” Nicholson said in a statement to CNN.

Yeah, but this is less a case of "They don't share my perspective" and more a case of "They will donate as much money as possible to see that I do not win this election."

I mean this campaign ad almost writes itself:

Kevin Nicholson, a candidate so bad that even his patents are doing everything they can to stop him from winning."

I can see the bumper sticker now.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:09 AM

    And he's disrespectful of his parents, too.

    Birdbrain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:21 AM

    Geez, we know how to do it here in 'sconny......embarrassing, add him to lyin Ryan and scott Walker, we are so f........d. 'Sconny girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. They say their son used to be a Democrat.

    Sounds to me like they know why he switched parties and they want to make sure he is not in a position to act on those reasons.

    Wonder how much the NRA is donating to Kevin Nicholson.

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.