Friday, May 12, 2006

If a gay person makes your sandwich will it taste different?

A newsagent was shocked this week after being asked to disclose her sexuality when completing a form related to selling sandwiches.

Aruna Majevadia, had been providing sandwiches in her Brighton shop for two years, but was amazed when the council sent her a form to complete regarding hygiene standards, which asked for her nationality, religion and sexuality.

She told The Argus, “I was flabbergasted. I filled in the form because I didn't want the council to stop me selling sandwiches. The last question asked me whether I was bisexual, heterosexual or lesbian. That threw me.

Oh come on! This makes perfect sense to me. I mean you have to know that the lesbian would not know how to handle the meat properly.





Sometimes the jokes are just for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.