Monday, July 31, 2006

How well do you know your religion?

Well there is a very good question. I personally believe that most people just go through the motions and never ask themselves about why they believe what they believe, or what their religion is really all about.

But fret no longer my friends, because now we have the all powerful Google search engine on our side. So why don't you take a moment and Google your religion.

This is what Google says my people are known for:

finding some theological faith in 'foxhole' situations.

their smarts

making absurd claims for which there is no documentation, or claims for which there is considerable documentation in the opposite directions.

(not) using children as tools of vengeance.
their tolerance


their high intelligence

I will have to take umbrage at some of those characterizations. But I can't argue with most of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.