Saturday, July 29, 2006

Woman wakes to find naked stranger in her bed. Police are looking for a naked man, wearing a woman's bathrobe and riding a bicycle.

"My girlfriend called me around 6 a.m. screaming that there's a man in her bed and to get out of my house because the police were afraid he had been watching both of our residences. She was hysterical," said a friend.

That man was naked, and once the screaming started he apparently grabbed one of the women's silk robes and took off on a bicycle.

Wow this guy is quite the pervert!

I love this part:

The two victims gave the following description of the suspect: white male, 20 to 30 years old with a thin and wiry build, brown, receding hair that "looks like a bad dye job," and "pasty white skin."

See now I just envision cops stopping every naked guy in a silk robe they see riding a bicycle, and then looking at the description to make sure it is the right guy. So my question is, just how many silk clad freaks on bikes do you people have?

I am never going to Seattle! That place must be pervert central!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.