Thursday, May 10, 2007

Don't share this information with Bush, but it looks like we can defeat the military of Cyprus with a sex toy.

A radio-controlled vibrator made in Britain has been banned in Cyprus after it was branded a threat to national security.

The Cypriot military are concerned the sex toy's electronic waves will disrupt the army's radio frequencies on the island.


A spokesperson for makers Ann Summers confirmed its Love Bug 2, a small, egg shaped device operated by a remote control, was on sale for use everywhere in Europe - except Cyprus.


Well I don't think I really need to add anything to this post. It is good all by its lonesome.
P.S. I don't think that the picture above is really the sex toy in question, but it was the best I could do and this story really cried out for an illustration. In my humble opinion.

1 comment:

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.