Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Tinky Winky would like to weigh in on the passing of his nemesis Jerry Falwell.

"I'm not going to pretend I'm sadder than I am," he says. "There were late nights during the dark times when I wished to hear news like this. I'd be lying if I denied that. I don't feel that way anymore. I like to think I've grown over the years, gotten past all that pain.

"But at the end of the day, I'm not terribly sad, and I think a lot of people feel the same way. Jerry Falwell was a divisive person, a hateful person, and what I've tried to be all about, in the Teletubbies days and since then, has been love. I've got to keep it that way. I don't want anybody feeling good about it when it's my time for Tubby bye-bye."

I know I should not be laughing at this, but it is just too damn funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.