Sunday, August 19, 2007

This quack thinks we have a problem.

Internet addiction should be grouped with extreme addictive disorders such as gambling, sex addiction and kleptomania, an Israeli psychiatrist said.Dr. Pinhas Dannon of Tel Aviv

University's Sackler Faculty of Medicine said 10 percent of Internet surfers are afflicted with "Internet addiction disorder," which can lead to anxiety and severe depression.

Hey Doctor Know-nothing, it is not surfing the Internet that causes my anxiety, it is surfing the Internet and learning just how screwed up my country is that causes my anxiety.

If I just use the web to look at pictures of pretty naked ladies I don't feel any anxiety at all. I get another feeling altogether.

1 comment:

  1. oh and what is Dr.Idiots "cure" more effin drugs ? and WHICH effin Drug Company "sponsered" his research ( probally the REQUIP Idiots) ...

    and yes, dear man you are obviously "reading" too much on the Internets you should look at more...ahem..."Art."...

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.