Monday, September 24, 2007

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's top hits from his speech at Columbia University.

We don't want nukes, so can you please point those weapons somewhere else?

We don't want to destroy Israel, if we can avoid it.

The Holocaust might have happened, I guess.

Sure we execute people, don't you?

I want to visit ground zero to show my support, not to gloat.

We have no homosexuals, go ahead, ask them.

Yep I think that about sums it up. All in all it seemed like a lot of hoopla for nothing.

2 comments:

  1. the speech that made my head pulse was the speech by the Pres of the University- what a fool...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah if that guy ever invites to have dinner at his house I think I will politely decline. He is a dick.

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.