"We decided not to use U.S.-made products to protest the approval of the resolution,” said Bulent Deniz, a spokesperson for the Turkish Consumers’ Union on Thursday, Xinhua reports.
In protest to the House Committee’s decision, cinemas screening American films were closed, McDonalds employees did not appear at work, Spiderman and Barbie dolls were burnt in some shops in Turkey.
They are burning Spiderman dolls? What kind of heartless bastards are these people?
I mean burning Barbies is one thing (Having that perfect little body is clearly the work of witchcraft), but Spiderman is an American icon and the hero to thousands of young children all over the world.
I am sorry I just can't type any more right now. Oh Spidey!
I'm waiting for Turkey to pass a resolution condemming the U.S. for the genocide of Native Americans.
ReplyDeleteThis post includes a photo of my son without my permission. This is in violation of copyright law. You are also using my URL with this photo which is in effect theft of my bandwidth. All rights are reserved on my site including all posts, images and photos. Please remove the picture immediately.
ReplyDelete