I have absoultely no opinion of Bill Richardson.
He seemed like a competent politician. But he never had any chance.
He would make a good cabinet member though.
In the Obama/Edwards White House.
(I had to sneak that in there.)
Morality is not determined by the church you attend nor the faith you embrace. It is determined by the quality of your character and the positive impact you have on those you meet along your journey
Sec of State ?
ReplyDelete( or is he rooting to be Hill's VP choice ? ugh....)
I hope and think he is more in the Obama/Edwards camp...
I don;t know..or maybe he has had it...he does not want to sit through more debates and try to be the buffer....
or maybe he just wants private Dunkin Donuts time....
I think he is a nice guy...a good guy...
whoever he supports it is important because he brings a certain number of influence with the hispanic people...