Thursday, July 31, 2008

Here is the full Ludacris "Politics (Obama is here)" video.



I have to say that if you watch the whole video it kind of grows on you.

I even agree with a lot of it.

But it is bad, bad, bad, though kind of catchy! And we cannot allow this kind of thing to make Obama appear to be connected to a bunch of rapping thugs, or others who know how to throw down a rhyme! Remember this campaign represents change and hope, not guns and dope! (Oh crap did I just rhyme?)

"Get out and vote or the end will be near

The world is ready for change because Obama is here!

'cause Obama is here

The world is ready for change because Obama is here!"

Damn, now I will never get this song out of my head.

Vote for Obama bitchez!

3 comments:

  1. aha...see you sent me an email about this...

    the problem is...I like Ludacrais...and yup he grows on ya....

    ( WHO does Johnny McCramps have? the Depends Doowop Singers ? )

    ( you should come visist over at WS I been giving you hatips left and right.....jus sayin')

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have?

    Wow thanks Enigma!

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.