Sunday, October 19, 2008

Terry Tate has a painful message for Sarah Palin. It may look like a video you have seen before but just keep watching til the end.



Okay I need to provide a disclaimer here.

I DO NOT endorse violence against anyone. Especially women.

And I would be horrified and angry if somebody were to do this to Sarah Palin for real. But having said that, you have to admit it is funny, and just a little satisfying. Besides I am reasonably sure that no Vice Presidential candidates were actually hurt in the making of this video.

And yes I know I am going to hell.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:52 PM

    That wasn't violence -- that was football!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, that was fucking hilarious, and I'm a woman and anti-violence.


    That being said, I love the 3 Stooges and The Slapstick in general. And he DID apologize to Katy Couric.

    Actually, that was done really well. I love good dubbing.

    LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imagine this were a "pretend" video with Obama being knocked flat out. As much as I dislike Sarah Palin, this kind of thing is not substantially different than hanging Obama in effigy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it is Pamela.

    The only way this could be compared to the Obama hanging effigy is if it showed Sarah Palin being raped. And beleive me I would not post such a thing.

    This is just a take off on those ESPN commercials and should not have too much read into them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:45 AM

    Personally I loved the Terry Tate office linebacker videos, and my kids used to laugh at them endlessly. It is funny, and I would think it was funny if done to Biden, Obama, or McCain. If anyone thinks it is offensive they sould go on you tube to see the original Terry Tate to "get it". People need to get a sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:41 AM

    There's humor in this? Really?

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.