Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Last nights Daily Show had both Asif Mandvi (who I love) and Jack Cafferty (who I worship).

The Daily Show With Jon StewartM - Th 11p / 10c
Borderline Cops
comedycentral.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesEconomic CrisisPolitical Humor


Alligators eating Indians and Mexicans. Oh what a racist hoot that guy is.

The Daily Show With Jon StewartM - Th 11p / 10c
Jack Cafferty
comedycentral.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesEconomic CrisisPolitical Humor


I stopped watching CNN awhile ago, and the only reason that I miss it at all is because of Cafferty.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:14 AM

    Did you catch his "snark" at the beginning when he mentioned he could talk in complete sentences?? Ya think he was referring to GINO??

    We need MORE Jack Caffertys. Intead we get more Jack A$$es.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SoCalWolfGal10:50 AM

    I love Jack too. He was one of the first to come out and say point blank that GINO was a joke.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Regarding the first video on "watching the Texas/Mexico border"-----

    now you know why so many Texans like Sarah. She fits right in with this mentality!

    That's why I'm keeping my eye on her; to be sure that I have the information to respond to my fellow Texans when they talk her up.

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.