Thursday, November 19, 2009

Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert show no mercy in revealing that Sarah Palin is a fraud and her book is a steaming pile of s**t.

First up, Jon Stewart.

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Daily Show: The Rogue Warrior
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorHealth Care Crisis


The children in this John Oliver piece express the exact same feelings toward "Going Rogue" that I am feeling. I would ALSO much rather be reading "Chicka, Chicka, Boom, Boom". I LOVE that book!

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Excitement Over Sarah Palin's Book Release
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorHealth Care Crisis


But the BEST segment on Sarah Palin nad her book was left to the genius of Stephen Colbert. Of course HIS fake conservatism is far more believable than Palin's fake conservatism.

The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
The Word - Grand Old Pity Party
www.colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical HumorU.S. Speedskating

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:23 AM

    Stephen Colbert and his writing staff were absolutely, positively genius in their performance.

    Thank you Stephen Colbert, Colbert Report writing staff--and thank you Gryph for posting these.

    P.S. Jon Stewart was right-on funny as usual--I do love his show--but Stephen Colbert and his staff must have earned the night-time emmy award with that one, last night--and maybe even the Congressional Medal of Honor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:24 AM

    Thanks for the videos. Loved the kids.....

    We are a die-hard Chicka Chicka Boom Boom (by John Archambeau and Bill Martin, Jr., of ocurse)family: we have two of the books, the DVD from Scholastic media, and the CD version "as read by Mr. Ray Charles!!".

    You really cannot beat Chicka Chicka Boom Boom as read by Mr. Ray Charles. :)

    And yes, most definitely, SP's book is a steaming pile of sh*t.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:34 AM

    Stephen Colbert RULES!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:05 AM

    OMG - I think that is my favorite Jon Stewart bit ever. And for the record I have given birth to four kids, and I'm so liberal I can put my hands on both my copy of the Marx-Lenin reader and the history of SDS while I'm typing this.

    And how much do I love Stephen Colbert? I'm afraid if I told you I would be on the receiving end of a restraining order.

    Thanks for making my morning, Gryphen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:56 AM

    That segment with John Oliver and real live uncoached, un-prop children was FAB! Now I want to read Chicka Chicka Boom Boom, just for me, as all of my sons are six feet and over. And then I'll donate the book to a thrift shop where everyone's wearable outgrown clothes go...

    Mrs. Tarquin Biscuitbarrel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you see the Palinbots heads exploding? They are probabaly gathering now to boycott Colbert and Stewart. After all, Freedom of Speech only applies to them "real" Americans.
    I loved how Colbert could see through Palin's Pity Crusade.

    ReplyDelete
  7. crystalwolf aka caligrl1:17 PM

    I loved the part where the bookstore ordered SEVEN of the book of Lies, BWhahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous1:39 PM

    have you noticed that the dude at palingates is copying you? i mean, its almost exactly what you have here!! with the same videos!! maybe its just me, but thats weird! your the BEST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You think seven books is bad? My dad just told me that he read in the SF Chronicle that NOT ONE BOOKSTORE IN THE CITY has the book in stock!

    ReplyDelete
  10. MacAndCheeseWhiz6:31 PM

    Too Funny! The pie chart did me in- 72 percent WHAT?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those kids are priceless!! All videos hilarious beyond words.

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.