Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Is Rove still in jeopardy? The Washington Post thinks he is.

Rove remains a focus of the CIA leak probe. He has told friends it is possible he still will be indicted for providing false statements to the grand jury.

"Everyone thinks it is over for Karl and they are wrong," a source close to Rove said. The strategist's legal and political advisers "by no means think the part of the investigation concerning Karl is closed."

I have to admit the suspense is killig me! I know tht Patrick Fitzgerald is a careful, meticulous prosecutor but can't he speed it up a little? I wants me some more indictments!

My only solace is knowing that Rove must be sweating his fat ass off. I also think that Cheney better keep his lawyers on retainer too. It seems to me that there is substantial evidence against our newest "tricky dick".

Have you been catching CNN at all? They have been running that special on the intelligence falings to the lead up to war every other hour. I think it is great that they are constantly reminding people what the real reason for the outing of Valerie Plame was. It was to keep the American people from learning that the administration lied about the evidence to support going to war with Iraq. That cannot be stressed enough and CNN is certainly doing their part.

It is going to be an exciting holiday season that much is for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.