Thursday, November 03, 2005

Man leaves Home Depot with a toilet seat. Not very newsworthy? It was superglued to his ass!

Home Depot was sued by a shopper who claims he got stuck to a restroom toilet seat because a prankster had smeared it with glue.

Bob Dougherty, 57, accused employees of ignoring his cries for help for about 15 minutes because they thought he was kidding.

"They left me there, going through all that stress," Dougherty told The (Boulder) Daily Camera. "They just let me rot."

See! See! This is why I don't use public restrooms! So you can all stop making fun of me about it!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:11 AM

    This will ring as true as the finger in the chili lawsuit against Wendy's.

    Who in their right mind uses a public restroom without first checking out the seat, is all I'm saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:03 AM

    I agree who in their right mind would go into a public restroom without first looking at the toilet seat before sitting down

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.