Thursday, November 03, 2005

Texas to vote on gay marriage ban. Gee I have no idea how this will turn out.

My personal belief is that Texas closets are stuffed full of homosexuals just waiting for an opportunity to come out and declare "We're here, we're queer, so cover your rear!"

Just kidding, I love to throw fuel on the fire.

But seriously I have been to western themed bars before and the only people who take more care in their appearance, behind women and gays, is the cowboy. From their too large belt buckles, to the making sure that their hat is shaped just so, these guys spend hours primping in front of the mirror. And if you don't believe me then just rent "Urban Cowboy". That movie is completely accurate, trust me.

Besides if they are not gay then why are they all bow legged? I can't think of another reason personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.