Thursday, November 03, 2005

Senate votes to drill in ANWR. Oh boy I am going to be rich! I mean, damn this is going to ruin our environment, Oh bother!

Great! Now I am all conflicted again! I don't really want the oil companies tromping all over our pristine environment. However I would really like to pay off my house. Up here we receive a yearly check from oil investments that have been as high as $1,981.00 per citizen. This year it was not quite $900.00. Still it is free money just for living in a pretty inhospitable environment.

I am going to go with my Liberal instincts here and come down on the side of little furry animals.

NO DRILLING IN MY BACKYARD!
(But if you do I want my cut.)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:20 AM

    Take some action here:
    http://action.truemajority.org/campaign/anwrdrilling

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.